Wednesday 10 December 2014

Decembeardingly Festive

A Pleasant Day To All,

This December represents the first time I am participating in the Beating Bowel Cancer funding effort, by growing out my facial hair for the entirety of the month. I must say, the look feels much more suited to my 'beardly' abilities than the prior facial hair/funding month, Movember.
I say this because my upper lip is not blessed with thick, dark stubble, and yet the rest of my face has this fuzzy benefit. Perhaps, much to the chagrin of my beautiful family, I should nobly bow out of the revered month of the moustache, and step up to the plate on an annual bearded endevour. Please visit!
https://www.justgiving.com/willwizard11/
In the interest of keeping festive this on the ol' blog this month, I would like to mention how wonderfully my family's home is decorated with winter cheer. This year is a little different than years past, as the addition of our daughter in 2014 has added a particular significance to the 'firsts' to celebrate. Christmas is definitely an important one! I sense a cozy Sunday with gift-wrapping ahead ;)
We've also received a dose of snowy (festive?) conditions, so another season of meticulous driving has begun
Keep safe on snowy roads.

~Catch that river in the sky~

1 comment: